AO-40 Telemetry captured on Nov 17/18/19 needed!

Hi All,

If you have telemetry captured with Stacey's P3T program for November
17/18/19, could you please zip it and send it to me at paul.willmott@omsl.bm
or if you have posted it on the net please send me the URL. I've collected a
lot of it myself but still have some gaps in the D blocks, any help would be
much appreciated. I'm also working on a telemetry merge program, which will
produce filtered output files from multiple site captures, if anyone would
like to send me their collections on a regular basis this would also be most
appreciated, especially from Stations outside of the North America area.

Many Thanks
Paul Willmott, VP9MU
AMSAT-BDA