1 KW 2 m Amplifier

Want a really BIG signal on UO-14 to cut thru the competition, take a look at
the home brew KW amp built by Ron, W9NUP:

http://members.aol.com/homebrewpics

Seriously, for VHF contests, EME, etc., this is a fine piece of craftsmanship
and may give you some really good building ideas.

Have something you have built at home that you would like to show off?  Send
me a note and I will put it (or a link to it) on this Home Brew Amateur
Satellite Equipment Picture Album web page.  How about some "stuff" for
AO-40:  helix antennas, 23 cm power amp, maybe a converter or transverter for
the microwave bands?
73,
Jerry, K5OE