Link budgets??

Thanks for all the pointers on Link Budgets. I am crunching the numbers and
looking at options. Will summarize when I reach some conclusions.

Any thoughts on S Band Converter output frequency? Choices seem to be 2
meters or 70 cm. If there really is some problem with 70 cm transmitter
then 70cm might be the uplink band and therefore the Converter should
downlink from 13cm to 2 meters??

Waiting and preparing.

Jerry, W6IHG