DSP radio for the satellites

Darrell,

I wonder if you are familiar with efforts to produce a DSP radio for eme
work by Lief Asbrink, SM5BSZ?  He has been a leader in the eme group
advancing weak signal technology.  I don't have the direct link, but his
homepage surely has a link:
http://ham.te.hik.se/homepage/sm5bsz/

There may be mutual benefit for the satellite DSP radio group and the eme
DSP radio group to compare notes!

73, Ed