PSK 1Configuration

Doug KG5OA call this morning about the PSK 1 configuration. After some
discussion it was noted that if you change parameters in Windows 98
Hyperterminal, Hyperterminal has to be restarted to effect the new changes.
This was not true in Windows 95. In Windows 95 Hyperterminal, the changes
took effect on the fly. This explains why my PSK 1 would not talk to my
computer last night. I had changed the flow control but had not restarted
Hyperterminal. When I fired everything up this morning it started talking.

Gary