PSK 1 Configuation

I love it when electronics have a mind of their own. Turned my laptop on
this morning, fired up the PSK 1 and now it has decided to work as
advertised. Thanks for the advise. I did nothing and change nothing. Last
night I could not get the computer to talk to PSK 1. The only thing I did
different is as the laptop was booting, I turned on the PSK 1. I have
entered the Twilight Zone!
Now all I have to do is hook it up to the rig!

Thanks again guys!

Gary