Re: PSK1 configuration

Hi Gary,
I had the same problem as you describe and to sort it out I had to jumper
pins in the serial cable at the computer end.
If you have the PacComm manual for the PSK-1 have a look at the 'Computer
Interfacing' --  'RS-232 Port Signals' section.  (it is at the bottom of
page 7 in my manual)
My firmware is version 2.01 dated 1989 and the manual looks as if it was
printed in March 1990.
Hope this helps - but it might not be the answer to your problem.  :-)
Let me know how you get on and if I can be of any further help.

Regards,

John.

G7ETA
Amsat-UK 4949