PSK Modem

Hi all, I see a lot of people are using the PSK-1 for AO40 telemetry
decoding. As I was going through the junk boxes I found an unbuilt TAPR PSK
Modem that I bought years ago at a hamfest. Is anyone using this/can it be
used for AO-40 ? Does it have any known problems (I see tapr doesn't seel it
any more) ? It looks like it should be possible, I see it wants a clock
signal from a TNC to work. Any thoughts ?

thanks
Allen
N3JOC