PSK1 configuration

HI Group,
Well, here I am in the long line of satellite ops that can't figure out how
to configure the PSK 1. <g> Mine is version 2.01. I hook it up to my
computer using the Apple cable that came with it. It has the correct
connector on the PSK 1 end and a db 25 female on the other. In order to
connect the PSK 1 to my computer, I have to use a db25 to db9 reducer with
a gender bender on the db9 side. I open Hyperterminal and turn on the modem
and get the welcome screen and the message to use control c to access the
configuration screens. When I press control c, I get nothing. I have played
with the port settings and still no response from the computer to the modem.
Any suggestions?

73

Gary