Best Logging Software I have found yet...

I have searched for logging software for quite sometime now.  After much
search a friend of mine came across a program called Logger.  I have not
read where anyone here has used it but you may. The current version is
Logger 7.09.  It is shareware and no charge for anything. It appears to be
the most powerful shareware I have seen. It can be found at:

http://www.geocities.com/kc4elo/

It appears to be able to handle HF, WARC, SAT and VHF.  I have discovered
you can actually edit the band portion allowing you to put in various
satellites (go to Utilities, band/mode).  As for editing the modes I am
still confused but maybe some of you can figure it out and enlighten the
rest of us.  Then again maybe we can ask the author of the software to be
accomodating and he may.  From what I have seen he seems to be receptive and
has a VERY good start on a logging program.  It has NUMEROUS other
capabilities including rotor control, radio control, Dx cluster, Satellite
Tracking, Grayline, PSK31, and many other capabilities.  I would be curious
of the input of others as to what they thought the capabilities of this
program would be in relation to satellite work. Just a suggestion... Tnx &
73!

Rick Tilton
ARS - N4WYK
n4wyk@infoave.net