Re: P3T question ?

Hi Jerry and all.  Here is the pin connections I found from an old cable
that worked years ago on AO13.  The header on the G3RUH board is a 16 pin
DIP similar to IC's.  These connections refer to J3 marked OUTPUTS on the
G3RUH board and are valid for the 25 pin RS232 connector:
J3		RS232
3		8 (carrier detect)
4		3 (receive data)
8		7 (signal ground)

These seem reasonable enough.  The old G3RUH board should be as valid now
as it was ten years ago.  Nice to have an old friend working again!
Cliff K7RR