PSK-1 and P3DT Program not working

Am wondering if anyone has a problem getting the PSK-1 to work with the P3DT
Program. Here is my setup:

PSK-1 connected to Serial Computer Port RS-232 to PSK-1.
Setup to 512, No TCP/IP, Port 1 Baud rate 9600,Raw data checked.
When i receive the telemetry, i get all the lights to light up on the PSK-1 (
lock, center lights, up and down ). When I boot up the PSK-1, I get a data
count  that scrolls up on the program but get no data from the PSK-1 to the
program . Basically, all i get is the PSK-1 bootup info on the screen and no
data from the satellite. I also tried hyperterminal and again, just get only
the bootup info from the modem and no signal data.

Any ideas??? Are there any modifications that need to be made to the inside
of the PSK-1 to monitor the 400 baud ??

Jeff K7XQ