(no subject)

I have and have been using instan track for many years .
a.long came Y2K and i can't get my instantrack to load keps and all i get on
epoc time is 00000000etc. does anyone know the correction for this. I am glad
I got WAS on satellites berfore I lost out .  Now here comes P3d another
challange, I guess I will have to save my pennies and get another program
unless---- you can help-----RAY