Re: pskdem

Tim Cunningham wrote:

> > > Can anyone tell me where I can  find F1HDDs PSKDEM program?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Richard W5SXD
>
> Richard,
>
> The program can be found only on the French page
> at the following web site:
>
> http://www.ccr.jussieu.fr/physio/amsat-france/actu-p3d.htm
>
> Give that one a try for the download. You will have to submit
> you name along with a few details before the download.
> The ZIP file contains PSKDEM.EXE and TLMDEC.EXE.

Can someone help the rest of us non-french speaking folks understand how
to use this program?  I've gathered that pskdem does the demod, and
tlmdec produces a text file of the telemetry.    What I don't understand
is what the pskdem.exe app actually outputs?...  it does it's thing and
then exits.

Thanks,