Re: I have a virus

Tom,

Yes, I received an email from you with an attachment about Snow White and
the seven Dwarfs. Heres the headers:

Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 06:42:33 -0400 (EDT)
Date-warning: Date header was inserted by SMTP00.InfoAve.Net
From: Hahaha <hahaha@sexyfun.net>
Subject: Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story!
To: vlfiscus@mcn.net

Today, Snowhite was turning 18. The 7 Dwarfs always where very educated and
polite with Snowhite. When they go out work at mornign, they promissed a
*huge* surprise. Snowhite was anxious. Suddlently, the door open, and the Seven
Dwarfs enter...