Re: FM Satellite Etiquette question....

The race is not always to the swift. (But that's the way to bet)

The match is not always to the strong.  (But that's the way to bet)

The Ham contest is not always to the highest ERP. (But that's the way to
bet)

If you have a contest, people are going to do what it takes to win.  The
question is whether or not to have the contest.  I could win that Tour de
France if I could afford one of those really expensive bikes, and the other
guys wouldn't ride so fast.

We ran out of operators/time, but made a dozen easy low power contacts on
SSB.  That sounds cheaper and easier than stacking yagis and running
hundreds of watts into them.

Flame Suit On,
Joe