Re: FM Satellite Etiquette question....

Hello denmorr@bellsouth.net!

21 Nov 00 15:45, you wrote to All:

 d> When we start "one upping" each other, chaos will result.  Field Day
 d> 2000 was a prime example.  Two clubs - one in Alabama and one in Texas

Lately, I've been trying the opposite - seeing how low stations can wind their
power, before dropping off the bird. :-)  I'm down to 0.5W.  Any lower will
require me to throw an attenuator in line.   One mobile station went down to 5W
while mobile, with little audible degradation in his signal.

Tony, VK3JED

.. ....