Going to EN-41

Hi all,

Well, I am heading out to EN-41 tomorrow night to visit the wife's parents
for Thanksgiving.  Today I finally broke down and bought an Arrow antenna
(gotta have something to do on a farm in the middle of nowhere!).

Tried to get on the last pass of UO-14, but by the time I had my TH-D7A all
figured out it was too late.  I heard K6YK say his call just at LOS.  Oh
well....

So, I don't know if EN-41 is a rare satellite grid or not, but I will
attempt to be on over the weekend.  Yes, NA9D is going to operate portable
on some FM birds.  Imagine that!  :-)

73,

Jon
NA9D