NASA Spacewarn Bulletin

   This may be old news to most of the experts on this list, but I'd
   like to share the following information with newbies like me:

  NASA Goddard Space Flight Center issues the SPACEWARN
  Bulletin. This bulletin is intended to serve as an international
  communication mechanism for the rapid distribution of information
  on satellites and space probes.
  The SPACEWARN Bulletin is issued at the first of each month and
  provides a listing of launches and brief details of each launch from
  the preceding month. Also included are the status of some specialized
  fleets (such as GLONASS, GPS, STS) or links to other sites that provide
  current status.
  Back issues of the SPACEWARN Bulletin are available via two mechanisms.
  The first is the World-Wide Web at: http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/spacewarn/
  The second is via anonymous FTP at: ftp://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/spacewarn/
  If you wish to receive notification of additions and updates to the
  SPACEWARN Bulletin, send e-mail to majordomo@nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov with
  the text "subscribe swb-list".
  (Don't include the quotes. No subject line is necessary.)

  Current bulletin (covering from 1 October 2000 to 31 October 2000)
  can be found at:

  (http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/spacewarn/spx564.html

  Warning: if this is old news, please restrain any/all flames to my
  personal e-mail address, not to the list!
  But, flames go to /dev/null anyway... hi

   anderson colla - py1vhf

Wednesday, November 22, 2000
--
** e-mail: andycolla@usa.net
** home page: www.qsl.net/py1vhf

Tagline:
You don't have to think too hard when you talk to teachers. J. D. Salinger