Re: PSK 1

Happily the answer is NO.

I ahve just my PSK-1 hooked up and was decoding telemetry this morning.  Wire
up J1 with receive audio.  Add a cable from J10 to your PC configure and away
you go.

If you are trying to sort out cables: J10 uses the same connector as many
Apple printers.  So... head to your nearest computer store that caters to Mac
and buy a printer cable.  Cut off one end and wire to a db9 for your PC.

If you get stuck on setting up, let me know and I'll try to help.  I have
just blundered my way through doing the same thing.

Rob Rice
WB5PKN