Re: PSK-1 & P3T - What am I doing wrong?

OK - I'm a clueless newbie .... I admit it.

After a little more reading I figured out that what looked like gibberish was a "D"
block which is a memory dump.  When I came back after eating breakfast and looked at
the P3T screen I was seeing recognizeable stuff.

So, turns out I did have everything sorted out after all.

The P3D telemetry guide from www.amsat.org looks like required reading.

Rob Rice
WB5PKN