AO-40 telemetry files available on the web

For those interested in perusing some of AO-40's telemetry files, you are
welcome to visit here:

Help yourself to the ones I have collected thus far.  I have reorganized
and renamed a few things over the past couple of days, but hopefully files
and their contents will be more obvious now.  I'll try to post telemetry as
I gather it (time permitting...)

In addition to the telemetry files, you'll find some various screen shots I
have grabbed since the launch.  These hopefully show how beneficial the
W4SM P3T program can be to understanding the current status of AO-40.  If
there are specific screens of interest (like the ones with each of the
S-band transmitters on, etc.), I'll probably grab an image and post them
from time to time.

If you move around the directory structure a bit, you'll find pictures of
my shack, my antennas, and my trees ;-)

I don't know about you, but I'm having a ball with AO-40 already!

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]