RE: FM Satellite Etiquette question....

> It has been words like MANNERS, RESPECT & a few others that
> really try to get
> home that when you treat others the way that you want to be
> treated that you get
> what you give. You know: GOLDEN RULE!!!!!
>
> Maybe it is time for the ARRL, FCC, ITU and others to start
> slapping fines on
> RUDE and OBNOXIOUS operators.
> If someone is jamming a satellite or repeater or just being
> nasty, it is time to
> stop it from continuing.

It's about time hams (yes, all of us) took more interest in public
perceptions and looked outside ourselves.  Like it or not, there's a much
bigger competition out there - for the minds and hearts of potential new
hams, and we're up against the Internet, video games, computers and dozens
of other pastimes.

Let's put up a better face for the public, time to be cooperative, and start
playing Elmer. :)