ICOM 821H and PSK-1...

Hello list.....

I give.....I've tried to get the AFC working correctly with the PSK -1 and
the ICOM 821H to track AO-40 correctly, but to no avail. It will
auto-correct downward when turning the VFO to increase the freq, but when
turning the VFO to decrease the freq, the "up" LED on the PSK-1 flickers ok,
but the freq still goes downward even after I've stopped turning the VFO,
even with the "up" LED flickering.

The AFC worked great with AO-16 ( 440 rx) but I've yet to have the same luck
with AO-40 ( 2 mtr PSK telem). Anyone out there have any ideas ? I've
checked the 470 ohm  pull-down resistor for the up-down tuning and all is
well there. Manual tuning works fine, of course !

Tnx in advance...73  Chris-N3HEV   AMSAT # 32824