EM16ex

those worked on SO-35 11-21-00 23:14 pass
KK5DO
W5BTS
K6YK
N9UUR
W5AFV Yes Allen I did get you in there as well.

next time out going to have to use the ht and arrow, the mobile rig just
dont have the ears, and as they say "if you can't hear it you can't work it"
and boy is that true. KK5DO Bruce I will try and work EM18 11-22-00 I will
have to look at the time, I will send you a email.

Greg Wycoff
NØZHE EM17ej Ks.

Home web page
http://www.havilandtelco.com/homepages/GREGWYCOFF