Re: DSP Modems

I suspect this is easy if you know what you are doing.

Is there any reference material available (or source code) which details how
to turn phase modulation into data?  I'm happy working with software (it's
all I do) and DSP - just don't have the technical know-how for PSK.

Also, is there any material on programming a Soundblaster Card?

If I can produce a PC program for 400 bps PSK, I'd be happy to make it
publicly available.

regards ... David
VK3DGN