RE: KO-25 QRM

What you are hearing is a very leaky CATV coax or junction somewhere.  There
are three or four cable channels right in the middle of our 70cm band.  If
you have cable check your connections.  The reason that it's very badly
distorted is that the audio channel on television is too wide for your HT to
demodulate properly.  If your HT has a WBFM (wide band FM) mode try that.

Kevin, WB5RUE