Re: KO-25 QRM

Doug,

I have those two links available on our school web site - Check out our
ATV Projects and Technical Information page at:
http://jones-clan.com/amateur_radio/tech.htm

I have both the Broadcast and Cable TV frequencies listed.

You are most likely having problems from Cable TV channel 59 (WW)  433.25
/ 437.75

73
Walt
KC7HEX