Re: PSK-1 & P3T - What am I doing wrong?

 Robert,
I have dug my old PSK-1 out from under the bench and after a bit of a
battle I have got it decoding OK.

I am running Hyperterminal and the PSK-1 both at 9600-8-N-1 and the P3T
running at 1200 (512).

Check the 'Text' box to 'Raw' and open one of the 'Data' windows (Power)
  --  wait a couple of seconds and the data should appear.  :-)

Regards,

John.
G7ETA
Amsat-UK 4949