Re: Dedication of AO-40

Ooops!

No that would not be good.

But please keep thinking of other names.  I recognize the value and tradition
of the old nomenclature and it will always be with us.  But it is a shame
that Werner Haas isn't here to see the fruit of his efforts.  I feel this is
a great opportunity recognize Werner, the AO-40 team, and all the folks who
have labored so hard over the years advancing the amateur satellite art.  It
is his and their dedication, knowledge, skill and creativity that have made
AO-40 possible.

--
Bronson Crothers
LASST