where to find helix antenna information/instructions

At 07:18 AM 11/21/00 -0600, GPersons wrote:

>What article? Where can I find it?
>

>Gary

You can start here--dish or helix, take your pick!  TONS of good
information here from G3RUH.

http://www.amsat.org/amsat/articles/g3ruh/g3ruh-index.html

And then I used these two articles to figure out what I wanted to do:
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/articles/g3ruh/116.txt
and
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/articles/g3ruh/117.txt

Figures/pictures are at:
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/articles/g3ruh/116fig01.gif
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/articles/g3ruh/116fig02.gif
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/articles/g3ruh/117.html

James writes not only useful articles, but quite humorous to boot.  I
chuckle out loud every time I read one of his :-)

For example:
"Judicious use of clamps, weights, blu-tack and adhesive tape will provide
the six hands needed to do this!"

hehe

73,
Mark N8MH

P.S. I look forward to the first AO-40 report from our command stations :-)

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]