KO-25 QRM

Hello,

I just tried listenibng to KO-25 at 436.500, and I discovered
that I get a (badly distorted) TV sound channel exactly on
that frequency.  I can't figure out what it is from listening to it.
Can anyone point me to a list of broadcast and cable TV frequencies?
 From what I can hear, it is probably not a major network station, so
it could possibly be cable TV leakage...

Thanks,
Doug Braun
NA1DB