Re: DSP Modems

Most of the recent work in this area uses soundcards, which is
certainly cost-effective.  They are certainly usable up to 9600 bps.
Tom Sailer, HB9JNX has written several modems for both DOS and Linux.

--
Bob Nielsen, N7XY                          nielsen@oz.net
Bainbridge Island, WA                      http://www.oz.net/~nielsen