ao-40 Net based telemetry

All,

As some of you know, for the past week (just short of it), I've been
providing an AOS to LOS (or pretty close :->) telemetry feed of live AO-40
telemetry from the 400 baud data.  Most of this was provided by Stacy Mills
and his P3t software, I've just provided the feed for your enjoyment.

I wanted to send everyone a note that my station will be down starting on
Wednesday and during the thanksgiving holidays... I'll be away :-(...

When I return on Monday, I'll be back at it.

Anyway, I'll be back on Monday....
73's
Alan