QRM from Stations on AO-10, can't receive AO-40

I was surprised yesterday afternoon to hear some SSB near the AO-40 beacon,
it turned out to be a sweepstakes contester on 15 being downlinked on 2 M via
RS-13.  I tuned around some more and heard additional SSB from AO-10.  I
never bothered to listen for AO-10 since I assumed my modified eggbeater (a
la K5OE design) would not have the gain to receive AO-10.  So just another
example of the benefits of AO-40, not only bringing more people up on the
birds but also showing me what my station is capable of.

AJ

W4NM