RE: AO-40 Final Orbit

There are a few sets available.  I downloaded and massaged an old set from
the AMSAT web site (look under the Phase 3D section "What will the orbit
look like"?).  Basically, in the south, we will see the perigee passes, but
there will be one pass every 2 days where we will see the bird from just
before perigee to just after apogee, so southern hemisphere operations will
be interesting.

Tony Langdon.
Systems Development and Support.