P3DT and MFJ-1278B/PSK-1 Combo Problem

Hello All,
I am having a problem getting the P3DT program to work with my PSK-1. I keep
getting a " Cant create new socket " error message and cannot get it to work
with the PSK-1 Modem. I use the MFJ-1278B as the controller for the PSK-1. I
tried 1200 and 9600 baud..no luck. Can anyone who used the MFJ-1278/PSK-1
combination help me with the setup for P3DT Program ???

I need a complete list of settings for use with this combination. Already
spend several hours on it already with no luck..

Thanks  Jeff K7XQ