Re: AO-40 high-speed telemetry?

At 04:24 PM 11/18/00 -0600, you wrote:

>I'm sure that the AO-40 flight team are fully occupied with a myriad
>of tasks right now, but I can't help wondering if there is actually
>a malfunction that hasn't been announced.

I've wondered this too. We haven't seen any words of encouragement from the
operations and observations of any command station lately.  It's also kind
of strange that the prelaunch keps are off now. Phase 3 keps are normally
good for weeks. I'd like to hear about what has been checked out ok and
what they're still checking, and if there is anything the rest of us can
look for to help them in their duties.
kb7adl