Re: Re: AO-40 Beacon Reason?

I heard all that SSB  QRM  yesterday  on and around the  AO-40 beacon.
They were all calling  "CQ SS", that ought to tellyou something!   It was
coming
from  the  RS-13 downlink  with all the 15 meter SSB stations in the
sweepstakes.
They were all over the place from about 145.865 to 145.900 +.  The RS12
beacon
and RS13 robot were in there, too above 145.900.

73,
John, K6YK