items for sale

Yaesu FT-847  Serial Number 912502293 - $1200
Astron 30 Amp Switching power supply $125
MFJ Delux Versatuner II $100
MFJ 844 2m/70cm swr wattmeter $50
approx. 100 ft LMR 400U Ultraflex low loss cable $50
approx. 100 ft aircomplus low loss cable with PL connectors $50
approx. 100 ft aircom plus low loss cable with type N UHF connectors $50
approx. 50ft aircom plus low loss cable no connectors $25
Arrow handheld uhf/vhf satellite antenna $50
Cushcraft R6000 6m - 20 m antenna $150
Glen Martin RT-424 4 foot roof tower $100
MFJ 916 2m/70cm duplexer $15
Diamond 2m/70cm vertical antenna $100
Shipping is extra.

About a week ago I put various items up for sale and they have been sold.
The above items are the remaining components of my station.
If you are interested in any of these things please email me directly.
I'll place these on ebay in about a week if they haven't been sold.

73's
Jim Madden
KD7GND