Re: help with p3t.exe

Hi Howard,

I'm using 512. It's very reliable at 1200. Ran for over an hour with no
problems. Managed to get it to work some on 2400 for a few minutes, no
success at all on the higher baud rates. Strange! It seems to be missing
some of the signal at higher rates, as the byte counter usually shows less
than 512 after receiving a block.

Tommy
KK4XZ