Need some Elmering

I will be spending Christmas vacation on the island of Abaco (Treasure Cay
to be exact) during Christmas. I would like to use my D-7(G) for some
satellite contacts. I need some Elmering to get set up.

1. Which antenna should I be using? The Arrow 146/437 split boom with
duplexer looks appropriate, but I'm not sure.

2. Which satellites should I be trying if I:
	A.	Use a D7 alone.
	B. 	Use a D7 with a computer.

3. Is the Bahamas rare enough that I should get  QSL cards for my contacts?

Dave