AO-40 Orbital Updates

In order for me to provide the most effective feedback to NORAD / Space
Command on identifying the correct object (and thus corresponding Keplerian
elements) for AO-40, I need certain specific information.  The information
must be complete enough for me to see the whole picture.  Space Command *is*
listening to my feedback and appreciates our ability to identify AO-40 from
its telemetry beacons.

The most useful AOS/LOS reports should include all of the following
information:

-- Observer's location (Latitude/Longitude/Height) - preferably in WGS-84 --
the GPS standard coordinate system
-- Keplerian elements used for the observation -- preferably the current set
on the AMSAT Web site
-- Predicted time of AOS (or LOS) in UTC
-- Observed time of AOS (or LOS) in UTC

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

73, Ken Ernandes N2WWD
n2wwd@amsat.org
http://www.mindspring.com/~n2wwd