Re: P3T w/DSP-2232

I had this same thing happen and it turned out to be merely that I was
tuned to the wrong lock point on the signal.  Try tuning the signal till it
"sounds" like it is at zero beat.  Then tune out from that point until you
go through a couple of "lock-in" points where the data appears to be coming
in but with a bad CRC result.  You should get to the right tuning point at
the 3rd or 4th, probably the 3rd, lock-in point.  It sounded higher in
pitch to me than some of the WAV files I have heard.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org