Re: AO-40 Telemetry & PSK-1 modem

Hi Howard,

Many thanks for the pin connections.    I have since, found the manual and
have this information.  All I am looking for is the source to get the 8 pin
mini Din.  I haven't visited the computer shop yet, perhaps I can find one.

Thanks for your help.

Sangat, 9M2SS

At 16:28 18/11/00 -0000, Howard Long wrote:
>Sangat
>
>The PSK-1 8 pin mini din:
>
>1- Reserved
>2- Not Connected
>3- Received Data To Your PC (Pin 3 of 25 way D, Pin 2 of 9 way D)
>4- Not Connected
>5- Transmitted Data From Your PC (Pin 2 of 25 way D, Pin 3 of 9 way D)
>6- Not Connected
>7- Ground (Pins 1 & 7 of 25 Way D, Pins 1 & 5 of 9 way D)
>8- Ground (Pins 1 & 7 of 25 Way D, Pins 1 & 5 of 9 way D)
>
>Looking at J10 viewed at rear of PSK-1, with the dimple at the top:
>
>-8--7--6
>5---4--3
>--2--1--
>
>I haven't quite worked out how to make everthing work _perfectly_ with P3T
>yet, but it does work well enough so far to be very useable.
>
>73 Howard G6LVB

IMPORTANT:  Please note the change in telephone numbers with immediate
effect.

E-mail:  <sangat@pop.jaring.my>
	<tiung@po.jaring.my>

http://www.atmsb.com.my