APRS Survey 2000 - 750 votes - thank you

750 folks have taken the APRS 2000 survey, thank you for great response. I
will be closing the survey and making the results available Nov 30. Thank
you to all those that participated, I hope the information will be useful
to everyone. There is still time to enter.

The demographics of the respondents is shown on a map at:
http://w9if.net/cgi-bin/aprssurvey/voter_profile2k.pl

The survey is at:
http://w9if.net/cgi-bin/aprssurvey/main.pl

For those who missed the Nov 1, announcement, I repeat it below.

thanks,
Rich Parry W9IF

the results of our efforts show.

I feel the need to emphasize that this is not a popularity contest. It is
meant to foster communication between folks with similar equipment. I
provide it as a service in the hopes that some "good" may come from the
information. The survey is based on the honor system. To help prevent
skewing the results, the results will not be posted until the survey period
is over at the end November. However, you can see where the respondents
came from on a map of the US. An amateur radio callsign is required, but
you may remain anonymous if you wish.

APRS Survey 2000 http://w9if.net/cgi-bin/aprssurvey/main.pl

Getting a large number of respondents will aid in providing an accurate
cross-section of the APRS community. So thanks in advance to those that
complete the survey and spreading the word.

Rich Parry, W9IF