Looking for the four TLEs predicting AO-40 orbit construction.

Though in the middle of revamping my station and a bit handicapped at the
moment,
I'm really enjoying all your shared observations.  For now though I'm just as
intrigued
with the orbit mechanics and developments in the final orbit.  But, I seem to
be
missing the four element sets offered some time ago that depicted four phases
of
AO-40's orbit construction.  If anyone has a moment to spare from all the
fun, could you
please pass a set of these four orbit predictions my way.  Thanks a bunch and
lets
hope for continued success in the bird's ongoing set up.

73, Steve
K5PK