Re: they are testing out S1 and S2 band xmitters on AO-40!

In a message dated 11/18/00 7:27:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hammond@surrealnet.net writes:

> Here is why I think the S-band transmitters were commanded ON:
>
>  Check the Status, Matrix, and Power windows...

Looks good Mark! I was only looking at the Matrix at the time and then dove
for my Mode S stuff. I just checked my downconverter and it's moved down in
freq 200 KHz. Probably why I didn't hear anything. I don't recall tuning that
low in my search, or it could be as Paul, VP9MU said "Stacey didn't leave it
on long enough......" :-}

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649