P3T w/DSP-2232

Is anyone using an AEA DSP-2232 with P3T to display AO-40 telemetry?
I am capturing packets but it seems the CRCC is invalid for most of them and
much of the data will not display properly even if the raw data looks proper
(although many bytes are in inverse display mode).  When I capture the
K,L,M,N packets -- even the ones that seem to display an accurate message
(but again totally in inverse display) -- when I click for those messages to
display they do not display.

Are there some options/commands I should be setting in the DSP-2232 before I
start P3T?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Peace and 73,
Stephen
KD3OG

P.S.  What a great signal on 2m!  I am using a vertical and a preamp and am
getting usable (maybe, see above) signals even at apogee!