RE: AO-40 Telemetry

Hi Alan,

Just wanted to say thanks for setting up audio and port links. I used the
port this afternoon to verify that my trouble
with P3T not listing information to the P3T data windows was not just me.
Your feed via port 8081 demonstrated the same problem. I eventually saw
yours updating and checked my direct feed via my receiver, DSP2232 and
P3T.EXE and saw that the data windows were finally updating. Apparently with
the testing of the satellite by control operators, different type of
telemetry blocks are being transmitted.

I was going to just send this to you, but I felt I should let the list know
that the port 8081 feed works great! Anyone with Internet access and P3T.EXE
can see the telemetry. A couple of port feeds scattered about the world
would be great for 24 hour availability of telemetry data.

Thanks again,
NJ1H
Bill